We’re here to advise you with the Cost of Living crisis.

If you’re struggling to complete forms for applications to benefits, our advice team is on hand to provide the support you need.

Living in the north Kensington area, you may be entitled to a range of benefits, but we understand that filling out the necessary paperwork can be daunting and time-consuming. That’s why we’re offering assistance with completing forms for a wide range of benefits, including: Attendance Allowance (AA) for pensioners with disabilities, Carer’s Allowance (CA), Council Tax Reduction (CTR) including applications for the single person’s 25% discount.

We can also help with forms for Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children, Disabled Parking Bay applications, Disability Parking (Blue and Purple) Badges, Employment Support Allowance (ESA), Freedom Passes and 60+ Oyster Cards for free London Transport travel, Housing Application Forms (including Medical Assessment Forms) for people seeking social housing or a housing transfer, Housing Benefit (HB) for help towards rental costs, Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA), Pension Credit, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), State Retirement Pension, and Universal Credit (UC).

Our professional team made up of legal volunteers from a City law firm is dedicated to providing you with the guidance you need to access the benefits you’re entitled to. We know that every situation is unique, and we’ll work with you to understand your circumstances and help you complete the relevant forms accurately.

If you’re facing challenges with your benefits, whether it’s a decision that you disagree with, or a problem that you’re struggling to resolve don’t hesitate to book an appointment with our advice clinic, we also offer support to challenge disability benefit decisions, and we can act as representation for appeals to for disability benefits.

Appointments are held at Westway Trust, 1 Thorpe Close, W10 5XL