The Emergency Response Grant programme is designed to specifically address acute, immediate and unforseen emergencies for individuals living in North Kensington.
The fund is not designed to address ongoing circumstantial challenges.
- Applicants must be a resident within 5 wards of North Kensington
- Applicants must be in receipt of benefits or can demonstrate a lack of access to immediate funds
- Emergency has direct impact to life, physical and mental health, livelihood, household
- Timely support is not available elsewhere
The fund will generally* NOT cover:
- Medical procedures
- Funeral related expenses
- Political or religious activities
- Repeat applications from individuals for the same/similar issues
*Discretion may be used on a case-by-case basis