Christmas Space: A Community Fair is a community-led initiative, supported by Westway Trust, aimed at bringing the community of North Kensington together in festive celebration.
Operating from the former Bramley's Big Adventure building on Bramley Road, the Fair will feature a pop-up indoor Bumper Car venue, with subsidised* use for residents of North Kensington.
The community steering group for this event are now asking for expressions of interest from:
- Local residents who would be interested in providing food stalls
- Local stall holders who would like to sell, at truly affordable prices, their homemade goods to their fellow residents and families
- Local performers or artists, who would like to offer sessions for the community during the Fair
All expressions of interest will be assessed by an independent community panel before being selected to take part.
Expressions of interest will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Community groups/individuals should either reside in North Kensington, or be able to demonstrate their links to the community
- Any charge for products/services should be minimal, and accessible for all
- Food/drink vendors should be able to provide relevant food safety/hygiene certification
- Applicants who can demonstrate a social contribution to the North Kensington community will be prioritised
- Applicants will need to indicate their availability between the hours of 3pm-9pm for the 15-day duration of the Fair (9-23 December)
To register your interest, please complete the short Expression of Interest form on this page by 5pm on Monday 21 November.
*Community use of the bumper cars will be offered at a discounted rate of £3 per car. This will be offset by large group and corporate bookings outside of community hours.