An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Westway Trust as a Leasing Officer (Commercial) where you will be responsible for providing support on the delivery of a thriving business environment through the professional management of our property portfolio, drafting leases, licences, contracts and associated documentation to completion, in place and up to date.
You will have a strong property administrative background with a keen interest in law and demonstrable experience of undertaking commercial property transactions with extensive document drafting experience. The job role includes:
· Primary contact for property lease administration matters, enquiries and associated advice and documentation in respect of the Westway Trust estate.
· Prepare, amend and issue all legal documentation to include leases, licences and other agreements, as well as completion statements, ensuring that the documents are signed by all parties and completed in a timely manner.
· Draft Rent Concession Agreements for review by senior staff
· To manage and regularly update the schedule of tenancies, and associated property systems, as necessary.
· To review agreements to ensure compliance with Health & Safety and other statutory requirements.
To view the full job description click on 'job description' under 'Key Info' on the left hand side.
The application deadline is 5pm Wednesday 12 October when applications will be reviewed and shortlisted for interview. However, we reserve the right to close the application early. An early application is strongly recommended.