Westway Trust is seeking a part-time HR Administrator to join their small and friendly HR team to provide efficient and effective administration support across all areas of HR.
You will be an enthusiastic and confident Administrator who is looking to take the next step in developing a career in HR. You will have the right blend and balance of strong administration skills with excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills and will be motivated by working in a fast-paced and busy environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide support to the Head of HR/Governance and the HR Business Partner.
- First point of contact for handling HR administrative enquiries.
- Provide full administrative support to the recruitment and on-boarding of new starters.
- Prepare various HR documents, including probation and employment offer letters.
- Responsible for updating and managing staff training records and booking of staff training.
- Maintain employee records and database in line with the GDPR guidelines.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner on the staff wellbeing programme.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- At least one year’s experience as an HR Administrator.
- Good organisational, prioritising and problem solving skills, with the resilience to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal tactfully with colleagues and a commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience of using an HR system, preferably SelectHR.
To view the full job description click on 'job description' under 'Key Info' on the left hand side.
The application deadline is Sunday 5 February 2023 when applications will be reviewed and shortlisted for interview. However, we reserve the right to close the application early. An early application is strongly recommended.