Westway Trust is seeking an experienced Development Partnerships Lead with a solid charity sector background to work closely with the executive team, colleagues and external partners to secure income for the Trust that can be used for the benefit of the communities in the North Kensington area.
You will be responsible for the development and effective delivery of Westway Trust’s Business Development and Fundraising position in the market and plan to increase and diversify our income, including our income from Trusts and Foundations, Commissioners and Donors. You will also develop new fundraising campaigns and develop strong relationships with funders and commissioners and will ensure that impact, measurement and evaluation processes are embedded in all aspects of fundraising work.
You will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual who will be committed to supporting and enhancing the lives of people in the local community.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the team and stakeholders to ensure good quality bids/funding applications are submitted and followed through to achieve success.
- Develop new fundraising/business development campaigns to secure increased support from supporters and institutional funders (actual and potential.)
- Work with the executive team to research capital fundraising requirements.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with external partners, funders, fundraising specialist organisations and local charities and providers.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant and successful experience operating a similar role in charity management.
- Experience of devising, implementing and evaluating fundraising/business development strategies with knowledge and understanding of social impact reporting frameworks and methodologies.
- Successful experience of developing and maintaining relationships with grant making trusts and commissioners.
- Ability to write applications for funds and investment.
- High degree of numeracy, sufficient for developing, budgeting and reporting fully-costed fundraising/business development proposals.
To view the full job description click on 'job description' under 'Key Info' on the left hand side.
The application deadline is Monday 10 April when applications will be reviewed and shortlisted for interview. However, we reserve the right to close the application early. An early application is strongly recommended.