Celebrating 44 years of diversity and opportunity
If you want to make a real difference to people’s lives, and your own, Westway Trust is a great place to work. We don’t just want you to work for us, we want you to Join Us and become part of the dynamic local community that we serve.
We strive to be the best that we can be, and work hard to provide activities, services and opportunities that will allow all members of our community to do the same. We offer a huge range of services, activities and opportunities to an equally wide range of people - from our own diverse community, to visitors we attract from around the globe. With so much going on, and as we continue to look for ways to improve and innovate, we need talented and hardworking employees who share our determination and drive.
We serve a diverse and vibrant community, and reflect this in our own organisation. We deliver services to people, through people. Our people are therefore at the core of who we are, and we want to know who you are, not just what you can do. We employ people from all backgrounds, with all kinds of experience and career pathways, and our organisation is all the better for it.
Here are just a few examples of what you could do here:
- Deal with our loyal members and visitors in face-to-face customer services
- Maintain and improve our landscaping and outdoor spaces in the grounds and gardens team
- Develop and manage our varied property and estates portfolio
- Work with community groups and social enterprises to change lives
- Share expertise and transfer your knowledge to others as part of our learning and education team
- Promote and deliver first-rate community and elite sports & fitness activities
- Support everything we do within one of the business services teams
Don't just work for us - Join Us
If our values sound like your values, and you like what you've read, we'd love to hear from you.
Once you work for us you will receive a competitive benefits package including membership to the company contributory pension scheme, free sports and fitness membership, bicycle and season ticket loans and shopping discounts.